A world leader in children's art and creativity since 1997, we organize the world's largest art program for schoolchildren, produce the World Children's Festival, publishe the ChildArt magazine, and conduct other programs and activities that foster creativity and develop empathy—preconditions for a prosperous and peaceful future.
The ICAF is governed by a small executive board supported by a corporate board and an advisory board. The ICAF also has a youth board comprised of exceptional talented and artistic children and young people. The Executive Board develops and markets programs, formulates educational partnerships and corporate alliances, and has fiduciary responsibilities as well.
The ICAF Corporate Board consists of creative business leaders who advise on marketing and sponsorship, design and branding.
- Sandy Carter, General Manager, Ecosystem Development and Social Business Evangelist, IBM, Somers, NY
- David Croslin, President, Innovate The Future and former Chief Technologist, Hewlett-Packard
- Kingsley Hill, Senior Consultant, Millennium Three Ltd., Gladstone, NJ
- Grace M. Kataoka, Founder and CEO, Amala Paradigm, LLC, Coto de Caza, CA
- Jas Singh Mann, Chairman and Managing Partner at Virgin Produced India,Mumbai, India and Managing Partner at Tantrik Group, Malibu, CA
- Marcia Minter, VP Creative Director, L. L. Bean, Inc., Freeport, Maine
- Dr. Francis Pang, President at Pang Holdings Ltd., Toronto, Canada and at AKD Education Consultants Inc., Beijing, China
- Mauro Porcini, Chief Design Officer, PepsiCo, Purchase, NY
- Finlay Robb, VP Digital and Business Development, Guitar Center, Westlake Village, CA
- Susan Sheffield, Design Director, Target Corporation, Minneapolis, MN
- Peter J. Tichansky, President/CEO, Business Council for International Understanding, NY, NY
The ICAF Advisory Board members contribute ideas, research and knowledge that influence and inform the ICAF's programs and lesson plans.
- Melissa Ayr, Contemporary Abstract Artist & Founder of Scribbles Art, San Francisco, CA
- Dr. B. Stephen Carpenter II, Professor of Art Education, The Pennsylvania State University
- Linda Cato, Artist and Arts Curriculum Designer, Tucson, AZ
- Dr. Leo Chalupa, Vice President for Research, The George Washington University
- Wook Choi, Founder, Oogie Art,Wook & Lattuada Gallery, New York, NY
- Chuck Close, Artist, New York, NY
- Portia Davidson, retired U.S. Coast Guard diversity manager
- Dr. Robin F. Goodman, Ph.D., A.T.R, Psychologist and Art Therapist, New York, NY
- Dr. Gustav Jahoda, Emeritus Professor, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, Scotland
- Dr. Sara Kapadia, Claremont Graduate University, Los Angeles
- Aldona Kaczmarczyk-Kołucka, Artist and Art Educator in Rybnik, Poland
- Dr. Cathy Malchiodi, Founder, International Art Therapy Organization
- Dr. Bakhtiar Mikhak, MIT Media Laboratory, Cambridge, MA
- Kathleen McHugh, founder of Community Arts Programs, Seattle, WA.
- Dr. Mihai Nadin, Ashbel Smith University Professor, University of Texas at Dallas
- Dr. Danica Radovanović, web scientist and digital media specialist, Belgrade, Serbia
- Daniel H. Pink, Speaker and Author, Washington, DC
- Dr. Candace Jesse Stout, Professor, Department of Art Education, The Ohio State University
- Dr. Ma Reyes González Vida, Faculty of Fine Arts, University of Granada, Spain
- Dr. Ellen Ann Wartella, Professor of Communication, Northwestern University
- Dr. Brenda K. Wiederhold, The Virtual Reality Medical Institute, Brussels, Belgium
- Liu Yang, member of China Artist Association, senior craft artist and editor
In Memoriam George Rodrigue (1944-2013) artist, author, and children's dream-maker.