We are creatives who aspire to bring about a creativity revolution. We must be innovative in serving as an umbrella organization for a host of partners across the United States and around the world, providing arts programming in schools that inspire creativity and empathy.
Our Executive Board develops programs and strategies in addition to their fiduciary responsibilities.
Comprised of creative business leaders, the ICAF Corporate Board Members advise on strategy and sponsorship, design and branding.
- Sandy Carter, General Manager, Ecosystem Development and Social Business Evangelist, IBM, Somers, NY
- David Croslin, President, Innovate The Future and former Chief Technologist, Hewlett-Packard
- Kingsley Hill, Senior Consultant, Millennium Three Ltd., Gladstone, NJ
- Grace M. Kataoka, Founder and CEO, Amala Paradigm, LLC, Coto de Caza, CA
- Jas Singh Mann, Chairman and Managing Partner at Virgin Produced India,Mumbai, India and Managing Partner at Tantrik Group, Malibu, CA
- Marcia Minter, VP Creative Director, L. L. Bean, Inc., Freeport, Maine
- Dr. Francis Pang, President at Pang Holdings Ltd., Toronto, Canada and at AKD Education Consultants Inc., Beijing, China
- Mauro Porcini, Chief Design Officer, PepsiCo, Purchase, NY
- Finlay Robb, VP Digital and Business Development, Guitar Center, Westlake Village, CA
- Susan Sheffield, Design Director, Target Corporation, Minneapolis, MN
- Peter J. Tichansky, President/CEO, Business Council for International Understanding, NY, NY
The creative educators and researchers that make up the ICAF Advisory Board ensure that we stay abreast and keep learning every day.
- Melissa Ayr, Contemporary Abstract Artist & Founder of Scribbles Art, San Francisco, CA
- Gültekin Bilge, Artist/Painter, Scotland
- Dr. B. Stephen Carpenter II, Professor of Art Education, The Pennsylvania State University
- Linda Cato, Artist and Arts Curriculum Designer, Tucson, AZ
- Dr. Leo Chalupa, Vice President for Research, The George Washington University
- Wook Choi, Founder, Oogie Art,Wook & Lattuada Gallery, New York, NY
- Chuck Close, Artist, New York, NY
- Portia Davidson, retired U.S. Coast Guard diversity manager
- Dr. Robin F. Goodman, Ph.D., A.T.R, Psychologist and Art Therapist, New York, NY
- Dr. Gustav Jahoda, Emeritus Professor, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, Scotland
- Dr. Sara Kapadia, Claremont Graduate University, Los Angeles
- Aldona Kaczmarczyk-Kołucka, Artist and Art Educator in Rybnik, Poland
- Dr. Cathy Malchiodi, Founder, International Art Therapy Organization
- Dr. Bakhtiar Mikhak, MIT Media Laboratory, Cambridge, MA
- Kathleen McHugh, founder of Community Arts Programs, Seattle, WA.
- Dr. Mihai Nadin, Ashbel Smith University Professor, University of Texas at Dallas
- Dr. Danica Radovanović, web scientist and digital media specialist, Belgrade, Serbia
- Daniel H. Pink, Speaker and Author, Washington, DC
- D. Paul Schafer, Founder and Director, World Culture Project, Markham, Canada
- Dr. Candace Jesse Stout, Professor, Department of Art Education, The Ohio State University
- Dr. Ma Reyes González Vida, Faculty of Fine Arts, University of Granada, Spain
- Dr. Ellen Ann Wartella, Professor of Communication, Northwestern University
- Dr. Brenda K. Wiederhold, The Virtual Reality Medical Institute, Brussels, Belgium
- Liu Yang, member of China Artist Association, senior craft artist and editor
In Memoriam George Rodrigue (1944-2013) artist, author, and children's dream-maker.