The ICAF is a trusted intermediary that has helped global companies reach out to children, their parents, and teachers. We help businesses in the following ways:
- a) Workshops: Foster employees creativity by awakening their “inner child”—curious, creative, connected, courageous.
- b) Focus groups: Organize virtual focus groups involving children from around the world.
- c) New Products: Testing of new products by children or parents for their emotional reactions and objective opinion.
- d) Licensing: As the world leader in children’s art, licensing of art images for products.
- e) Exhibitions: Bring children’s voices and imagination to conferences and shareholders meetings.
- f) Cause-marketing: Help design and execute effective cause-marketing campaigns.
Our main assets are as follows:
- The Arts Olympiad, which has grown since 1997 into the world's largest art program for students ages 8 to 12. The United States Olympic Committee has granted us an exclusive license to use 'Arts Olympiad' and related marks.
- The World Children's Festival which we produce every four years on The National Mall as the "Olympics" of children's imagination.
- ChildArt magazine, our uniquely educational and inspirational quarterly for schools and libraries.
- A global network of partner organizations and creative children, a few of whom are members of the ICAF Youth Board.
- The World Children's Award which children confer on the world's creative and empathic companies.
Great companies such as Faber-Castell, Hilton, Hearts, LEGO, Madewell, S.C. Johnson, Safilo, Simpson Door, Swatch, Tiffany & Company, Wacom, and Yahoo! have worked with us and some are currently supporting our work.
Please contact us today so we can discuss your ideas and brainstorm.
Cause-marketing and branding examples: