We believe that children are creators and builders of the future.
Their imagination is social capital and their art opens a window into their world. Children's voices should be heard all around, from boardrooms and town halls to the Congress and the UN.
Their art should be in every contemporary art museum and on the walls of each business office. You can help us empower the children by reforming education to foster creativity and imbue it with empathy.
- You can encourage your school to participate in the Arts Olympiad.
- You can gift the ChildArt magazine to a young reader and enhance his or her creative and empathic outlook.
- You can ask us to arrange a children's panel at your conference or exhibit children's art at your annual meeting.
- You can evaluate our research and take advantage of some excellent educational resources in your community.
- You can adopt the ICAF as your charity by making a tax-deductible donation today.
Download Your Creativity Manifesto: Parents (1Mb pdf), Teachers (900Kb pdf) and Child Artists (531Kb pdf)
You may also like to read, Seven Questions on the Nature of Child Art (369Kb pdf download) – Professor Bob Steele, May 2016